vBulletin website with a vBulletin 4.1 theme that needs to be redesigned for vBulletin 4.2 (new PSDs will be included)
I need someone with excellent graphic skills, CSS, HTML5, Reactive Web Design and vBulletin knowledge so that you can redesigned the theme in certain areas to make it look and function as one unique theme, so that the entire theme flows together as one.
I need a vBulletin developer with web design skills who is able to setup a unique and attractive user browsing experience. Site should flow together nicely as a community site for the market it represents. vB Modifications can be added at your discretion to increase the user commitment and activity. I need the site to be productive, unique, and continue to bring back users daily. You will be responsible for creating a way to integrate these features into the theme/site through design and development. You will be responsible for making this site the BEST of the BEST in its niche market, while giving it the look & feel appropriate to its target audience.
Other things to do:
- Reactive Web Design! - theme should function on computer, laptop, tablet, and even smartphones.
- Social Site Integration to promote threads, posts, articles, blogs, etc on facebook, twitter, google+, etc
- Google Adwords Integration/Setup
- A way to increase awareness for new registration for new guests (jQuery overlay, or "guest reminder registration")
- Increase interactivity within the site via front page portal and sidebars (users online, recent shares, recent likes, recent threads, advertisement, etc.)
- Improve navigation so everything is easy to find (a lot of this has been done)
- SEO knowledge to improve search engine rankings (tag cloud placement, threads, posts, blogs, etc.)
- Mobile theme to resemble color layout, look & feel (see Reactive Web Design)
- I have a partial jQuery menu system in place and also a slider box that needs to load and animate a little better. I can provide you with a link to a jQuery slide box that I would prefer in place of the current one.
This is not a job for an amateur developer / designer. The current theme itself is already a very unique design (CSS, HTML5, jQuery, etc). I am looking to expand on the current design where the other designer / developer could not accelerate.
I look forward to your PM, Bid, and working with you! I will respond with dev environment login.
This has the potential to lead to future jobs as my goto developer!