You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a team of developer to develop online photobook software program. Which would work on our website (PHP/MySQl ). Software should be integrated with our online ordering system and also with our CRM system.
For examples, please visit : snapfish.com / shutterfly.com
The software must allow those who use it to be guided through each step and given clear instructions regarding what they need to do. They will have a choice on every aspect of the design including:
* Number of pages (we use two types of photo books, ones with unibind covers, and ones with hardcovers and for them pages should be splited every 8 pages, because of book binding)
* Choice and style of text
* Positioning of image
* Background preference
* Preview feature so the person can see the photobook they designed
* Warning feature regarding low resolution images
-Upload of picture
-Multiple pictures or one picture on page (maximum of 4 pictures/page is reasonable, individual setup, according to below, for each picture)
-Zoom (this should come with a warning function based on picture file quality)
-Color or make B/W
-Text box with placement, size, font, rotate. Multiple textboxes possible.
*Additionally software should be able to make calenders and postcards
*Software should be translated simply to English at least.
There will be need to turn pages in the book, back and forth.
It should be possible to rearrange the order of the pages at any time.
Album preview should be available for download for person, but with big watersign with our logo on each page.
If the online preview is approved the high resolution pdf with cut marks and bleed will be created. Since this pdf will be manually managed for printing, binding and delivery it must be stored somewhere, together with costumer data.
Upon approval of the proof the costumer is prompted to enter name and address data for delivery and then will be requested to make payment online using our payment gateway. The customer data must be stored in a database compatible with our CRM for future reference (news mails and such).
We must have some way of:
1. Specifying the website address that the output of the software will be transmitted to
2. Uploading new templates in the software (or making it easy for it to download new templates from the site)
3. Some way of updating the software with pricing to take into account change sin printing costs
We will need complete pricelist of your offer. Also price of your software support.
We are seeking for someone with experience, better yet, if you have a demo already, please let us know ! Leave your skype and we will contact you for an interview.