You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello all :)
I have a website that needs programming. This is a website that we will be giving away to area non-profits. Price is a concern, but I won’t pick someone just because they are the cheapest either!
HTML for both the website and admin area are 99% complete. Very little design to be done – but CSS knowledge is a must to fix a few things for us.
I have also attached a screenshot of both the website and the admin area design so you can see what I am talking about below.
WEBSITE PROGRAMMING NEEDED (see website screenshot)
- Ability for visitors search the website via search box in header navigation
- Ability for extra pages to be shown in the header navigation under the double arrow (>>). Just a simple drop down for other pages.
- Ability for owner to set accent color in admin, so Farbtastic jQuery Plug-in will need to be implemented on the website. In this example, everything that is green on the screenshot will be any color the website owner selects (except logo and Newsletter graphic).
- The icons Buy Stuff, Donate, Volunteer and Share will be font-based icons that we will provide so that the colors can change (see point above)
ADMIN AREA PROGRAMMING NEEDED (see admin screenshot)
- Ability to upload logo
- Ability to set social icons (provided) and your and target URL (your Facebook page, etc)
- Ability to set name, address, phone number and email. Also using Google Maps for your exact location
- Ability to send newsletter to subscribers. Ability to add/edit/delete subscribers
- Ability to upload banners and their target URL
- Ability to upload testimonials
- Ability to set Paypal definitions to accept Paypal donations
- Ability to upload large slider header images
- Ability to edit existing page contents using NicEdit. Ability to add up to 5 other pages using NicEdit.
- Ability to set meta tags.
- Ability to set Google Analytics.
- Ability to manage blog (image, description and author shown – no categories, just a plain blog)
- Ability to manage event calendar
- Ability to manage image galleries (image, description, categories)
INSTALL PAGE PROGRAMMING NEEDED
- Since some website owners will be installing their own website, we need a page where they can set their admin email, admin password and database settings (db name, db username, db password) to install the website.
ENCRYPTION PROGRAMMING NEEDED
- Once the website programming is done and gets final approval, we need the website to be delivered as a regular ZIP file with source code to us and as a ZIP file were source coding is protected.
Again, 99% of design/HTML is done and will be given to you. You will have some minor CSS issues to fix so you need to know CSS – the rest is just programming. I have tried to think of everything that is needed so I could give you the best understanding of what we need. Will choose someone within a few days. Looking forward to working with someone on this!