I'm building a POC for a B2B website that will sync with a native iPhone app. In the initial development, i have the following requirements:
1. Install Drupal 7.2
2. Install the Commerce module and all prerequisite files
3. Install the Services module and all prerequisite files (for web services or a similar RESTful API for Drupal)
4. Install a module to restrict access to products (records) in a database based on authenticated User ID (meaning Brand A can only CRUD products in the database that belong to Brand A). I was thinking that the Premium Content module might allow for this functionality.
5. Create a web page for Retailer (Customer) to update their information (Name, Address, email, etc.)
6. Create a web page for Orders to allow a retailer and brands to view only orders to which they are related.
7. Create a web page for Products to allow brands to CRUD products.
Have included some wireframes for "conceptual" design (I obviously expect more user experience than the wireframe).
Additional Project Description:
04/16/2013 at 23:24 PDT
Additional clarifying requirements:
1. Must have a basic landing page with top navigation header, links to the Product, Orders, and Customers pages
2. Must have basic log in using OAuth to Google and Facebook or through a basic Register/Sign-in.
3. Product table must have the following fields: Product Name, SKU, BarcodeID,
a. Product Name
d. Pattern: <drop down with values: Solid, Stripes, Plaid, Two Tone, Graphic>
e. Color (Primary): <drop down with values: Black, White, Grey, Red, Pink, Orange, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple>.
f. Color (Secondary): <this needs to be a multi select with the values: Black, White, Grey, Red, Pink, Orange, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple>
g. Size: <free form text user entering comma separated values such as S, M, L, XL>
h. Gender: <drop down for Male or Female>
i. Category: <drop down with values: Dress, Jeans, Button-up, Pants, Jackets, T-shirt, Sweater, Blouse, Skirt)
j. Image: must contain a copy of the image
4. Order table must have the following value:
b. Customer Name
c. Order Ship Date
d. Order Cancelation Date
e. Order Created Date
f. Order Status <drop down of values: Notes, Submitted, Processed, Shipped, Cancelled>
I've attached another wireframe to hopefully give direction.