You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a submission form (see attachment for screen shot) that we need the following developed for:
- redesign it so it uses the CSS in the attached JSFiddle http://jsfiddle.net/VxPGf/ >>> this means your final form should have the look and feel of the JSfiddle, nice and clean in design with the content of the screen shot attached.
- the user should be able to click the thumbs up picture or thumbs down picture and the opposite icon picture will fade to grey. This means the effect should be that the user has selected either good or bad and see that they have selected good or bad.
- when the user hovers over either of the thumbs it will hover above and say "It was good" OR "It was bad" as in the attached screen shots (can use CSS and or JQuery but it must work on all browsers)
- if the user clicks on the tick box "Response Required" then the other 3 fields underneath will appear - see the attached doc
- the form MUST work on all browsers IE7+ Chrome, Firefox, Safari - and look good in all those browsers
- the form MUST work on smartphones (and tablets), it must fit in the full width of the screen without manual zooming required, it must be easy to read and type on a phone/tablet. If you are 100% certain this can not be done then you can suggest that we use 2 different forms and the project will require you to provide 2 different forms.
- the form must write the entered fields into a MYSQL database (running on local host, with 1 table called Feedback, there will be separate fields as described in the attached doc) - you should use PHP to do this
- after submission and writing the details to the database the form must redirect to a different page (eg www.google.com.au)
- no validation is required on the fields EXCEPT the user MUST have clicked either thumbs up or thumbs down and then they can submit, they can not submit until they have clicked one
You will provide us with:
1. the html file
2. the CSS file
3. the updated JSfiddle - so we can see the design
4. any instructions to use PHP / MySQL required to get it to work on our dev server