I'm transforming my small company to make a greater positive impact on the world. To do so I must delegate roles. I need a go-to guy or gal for web development. I provide the following for each website iteration:
* Flowchart diagram
* Visual design of the home page
* Visual design of a standard sub-page
* Word document with all text content
* Folder containing all visual content
* List of special features
You convert that into a professional secure Drupal website iteration, compatible with mobile devices, easily expanded and updated by content developers.
I don't want to reinvent the wheel with expensive custom coding. I need someone who can recommend and implement Drupal modules or other practical online solutions for the following:
* Rotating hyperlinked images
* Shopping cart
* Embedded YouTube videos
* Secure login
* Online forms for users to fill out and submit
* Discussion forum
* Chat room
* Social media icons (link and share buttons)
* Some form of customer support
Excellent English skills
HTML and CSS
Attention to detail
Sensitivity to user experience
Knack for getting things done
Self-motivated problem solver
Able to offer helpful suggestions
I have a project to develop a 50-page website. Before we tackle the 1st website iteration, we must determine if we work well together. So first I'll hire the best candidates to...
* Setup a Drupal website on a web hosting account we provide, for preview and testing purposes.
* Setup and customize a theme to exactly match both the home page and subpage designs provided by Employer. (You’ll need to add as many generic pages to the site as necessary to test the spacing between links along the top and left side of the page.)
* On the home page implement a series of images (to be provided by employer) that cycle from one to the next, each linking to a page within the website.
* Include a search bar similar to the one featured at (http://www.apple.com/) on every page, so users can search the website for specific terms.
* Walk Employer through the process for adding subpages and content using Drupal user interface.
The candidate we feel most comfortable with will get the job to create the rest of the website iteration #1.
Send cover letter explaining why we should hire you.
Explain your Drupal experience.
Include links to samples of your work.