I have an existing job that i need completed, it is around 25% complete. My other developer could not complete the project.
I want to build a website for people to upload products to sell online. Similar to http://www.thredup.com/items
This will be a website to buy and sell items, where you can upload items yourself and sell them. Similar function to eBay.
All design will be supplied as PSD.
Filter products by brand, category, age, tags etc.
auto-guessing the word in the search panel for better User experience
Fixed Search banner on the top of the page in the Products area
Load more images or products as you scroll down (see google images as you scroll down or pinterest)
- Incude images, item details etc.
- Popup larger (lightbox) view.
- Seller's information and ratings
- See how many 'views' there has been on a particular item (optional)
- You can easily Add to cart, and will show a running total before you check out.
- Preferably use the Paypal checkout (Credit Card and Paypal) or have the buying instant (more info in PM)
- Add to wishlist
- Similar to eBay, I want Users to be able to review Sellers
- Verify Sellers Address - optional, will give more info in PM
- A Seller can login and and start selling items. Adding images, price, item details, etc.
- A Seller can add 'tags' and select which Category/Brand it will show up in.
- Buyers can need to create a FREE account to sell or buy
- Integrate a Blog as a part of the site
- Other pages will be About Us, Contact, How it Works, a Blog, Social 'Likes' button, Social links, etc.
- Easy sign up to enewsletter on the website
- Would like a system that can will be able to calculate a percentage of the total cost, to be collected on each Sale. More info on PM.
- Quality coding, must be pixel perfect and include jQuery for hovers and gallery viewing options etc.
- CMS to edit text and images, and a way to collect / export email addresses of members to send a newsletter blast out.
- Will be supplied later
- All design will be supplied as PSD format.
More information in PM. Thanks for bidding!