You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Fantasy Sports website hosted on Rackspace Cloud. We have a detailed list of features that will be shared with select bidders. But, here are the top-level requirements:
- Facebook, OpenID, Twitter and Local Login for users
- Standards based PHP Framework (like CakePHP)
- Usage of Rackspace cloud deployment for automatic scaling during traffic spikes
- Usage of AJAX/jQuery, CSS for Clean, Fast UI for Tables, forms
Estimated count of components:
(1) 12 Unique Tables
(2) 12-15 Unique webpages
(3) 8-10 Charts/Graphs
(4) 6-9 Forms
(5) Automatic emails to registered users (game summary, rankings, weekly newsletters etc)
(6) Social widgets (Post team on Twitter/Facebook time lines, invite facebook friends to private league etc)
Inputs from our side:
1) DB Table schema, web-page wireframe layouts, chart designs and form layouts ready with us. You can design the web-page using them and of course give inputs for improvement wherever possible.
2) Logic for calculation of points, team rankings, league rankings etc for the fantasy sports is ready with us
3) Player Database (with statics, record history etc)
4) Schedule Database for upcoming matches
1) UI Design (page layouts, page components, navigation, tables, forms, charts, graphs)
2) Database Creation and Optimization (usage of tables, RDMBS and other right tools for fast query resolution times)
3) Load testing and selecting right base-line size on Rackspace cloud
4) Monitor website traffic and map it to rackpsace utilization, provision and de-provision additional cloud instances automatically
5) Delivery in 3 weeks from time of awarding the project.
6) 6 weeks post-delivery supports for bug-fixes and minor changes. Major feature additions will be paid for