You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We're a small, early startup based in Palo Alto, CA with a goal to help developers find runnable code snippets across a wide array of technologies and frameworks on the web.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will create a project using our website that will have a form with a captcha image used to verify the submitter is a person. The captcha code entered by the person would be verified against the code used to generate the image, and will display a success message if the entered code matches the image. Here are some additional requirements:
1. The form must consist of the following fields:
b) Captcha image (generated using CakePHP)
c) Captcha code (entered by the person)
d) Submit button
2. The code that is used must be simple and well commented. (The goal is to make this easy for someone else to reuse.)
3. Instructions to create a project on Runnable.com:
a) Register by clicking on the "Signup" link on the top right. We ask for your username, email, and password.
b) Navigate to http://runnable.com/UbJrNb8-L1ZyAAFc?6/5A=1 and click on "Save a copy". This will provide you with a basic scaffold for CakePHP.
c) Modify the example to meet the requirements.
4. The code must run when clicking on the Run button. Make sure to click the Save button before running. (We'll be here to assist if you run into issues.)
5. Provide us with the link to your project. A unique link is created after clicking on "Save a copy".
- Experienced in PHP (especially CakePHP).
- Able to write readable and modular code
- The link to a working project that satisfies the requirements listed above.