You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking towards building a secure PHP management dashboard application with the following requirements:
- Responsive UI
- Must use MVC model using CodeIgniter or Zend framework
- Provision to import/upload data from Excel / XML file and save to the DB as per a pre-defined structure
- Provision to export data into XLS, CSV or PDF format
- Dynamic form for data submission. Only a user with contributer role will be able to submit the data. A single form to be used with multiple data fields for submissions.
- The form submitted needed to get queued for approval by a moderator. The moderator may edit, approver, reject contribution.
- User Registration and Password Recovery Option
- Export RSS/XML feed
- Search and advance search
o Events by date
- Option to cread dynamic content page creation which must have provision to add content, Images, videos, text, URL, Date
- A configurable dashboard page to display charts drawn from the data in the database/xls. The dashboard must be configurable to display different data for different user roles
- Authenticated users will have a landing page based on their user role type. However there will be some common menu items.
- Home page must have provisions to have content, from multiple sources.
- Strong implementation of user authorisation and authentication
- Admin page with the user and privilege management stuff
- 5 User roles (admin, contribute, moderator, org_admin and guest) to be created and strong implementation of permissions management need to be in place
- Follow industry standard secure coding practices
- Google re-CAPTCHA to be used for both user login and registration page
The requirements mentioned above is rough outline of the project however the actual requirement may vary max upto 10%. We are looking for expert PHP coders and if you are inexperienced please do not bid.