You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Thank you for your interest in this project!
We are working on a website application that will allow car buyers to select a car and calculate the basic effects of optional aftermarket parts. For instance, a user will select a Honda Civic, then add custom wheels, which add $50 to the price of the car, and 10MPH to the top speed.
The site is currently operated on a wordpress platform. Ideally, users will be able to save the custom car build and have it linked to their profile.
* It must have an easy to use backend where I can easily add or modify new car parts and their stats whenever necessary.
* It must be able to store users' information in my wordpress database.
* It must be able to easily output user data to display in profiles, etc.
* It would be siggable; it could output code displaying the user's build that people could link to in their forum signatures.
* It would have simple graphic capabilities. It isn't necessary to actually put the parts on the listed car, but to have a place where I could put small icons.
Please list your talent, turn-around time, etc below.