You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is a very simple, easy project. It involves importing word lists into a database.
You will find word lists based on the following categories and upload each word into a mysql database. To clarify, all I want is the word, NOT the definition of what it is. I expect a minimum of 750,000 words in total (all categories combined). This isn't much, especially when you visit the links provided below.
Each category is in a separate table:
English dictionary (both UK and Americanization)
German dictionary (Deutsch)
Spanish dictionary (Espanol)
French dictionary (Francais) including francization
Countries of the world
Capital cities of the world
Compounds and phrases
USA and UK place names
Movie star names
Media Personality Names (firstname surname of TV/sporting stars)
Medieval words and phrases
Band (music) names / titles
Song (music) names / titles
TV show names
Fictitious characters - eg: superheros, scifi
You will also find a list of acronyms and upload them to a database with the acronym field, and explanation.
All I need, is the words in the database - how you get them in there is up to you! Here are some sites that have free word lists - just to get you started:
* You must be able to read and write English in order to bid on this project.
* If you bid on my project - tell me how you are going to deliver this. Why is your english / research better? What word lists will you import?
* If you do not have feedback then provide me with another site where you have feedback - otherwise do not bid.
Terms and Conditions
1. You will need to agree to a non-disclosure agreement first.
2. There must not be any duplicate words across any table.
3. All the words must be spelled correctly - 100% accuracy.
4. You must categorize the words correctly.
5. This project must be completed within 7 days from the bidding ending.