Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I want to build a product order management system.
There is no need for paypal or other online payments. Just a simple data entry of the product(s), quantity and customer shipping information.
There are 3 main users:
1. Retailers - They will key in orders of products and their customer details or they can upload .csv files containing multiple orders
2. Wholesaler - Will manually approve orders that have been verified as paid (by clicking a checkbox)
3. Supplier - Once wholesaler approves, suplier will handle shipping and update the status of products as shipped, and enter a shipping tracking code. Wholesaler can download .csv file containg list of orders
More info and requirements:
1. Each product will have a separate cost for retailer and wholesaler. (Example: Retailer buys product X from Wholesaler at $10. Wholesaler buys the same product X from Supplier at $5. Supplier will then ship directly to customer.
2. There will be multiple customers, belonging to multiple retailers. Customers are not unique to retailers.
3. There will be only one wholesaler (me)
4. There will be one supplier for now (but please design the system to be able to add more suppliers in future)
5. Retailers can only see orders they entered, and not from other retailers
6. Supplier will be able to process orders approved by wholesaler
7. Wholesaler can update payment received by retailer. Retailer will see his balance during login
Some reporting tools we need:
1. List of un-approved orders to be seen by wholesaler
2. List of un-shipped products to be seen by retailer, wholesaler and supplier
3. Wholesaler able to see sales performance by week, month, year. Including total sales and total profit
4. Wholesaler able to see top selling retailers, top selling products and top customers
5. retailers able to see top repeat customers
6. Supplier able to see top selling retailer and top selling products.
7. Retailers can see their total balance