You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
we are looking for a database expert to build some API and backend that can be used in the registration process of an account in an Andriod application.
We are working on a solution to integrate VOIP with an GSM core network. In this project we looking to build an API server with some backend integrations.
Currently most of the standard features are already integrated in the CsipSimple android application.
I will need your help building the backend application server that manages everything between our VOIP platform and the VOIP smartphone application.
What we in this stage need to accomplish is registration of the VOIP account, verification and account creation.
The SIP(VOIP) server can be provisioned by SOAP.
The different API’s can be found at:
Required implementation on application server for SIP account creation in Csipsimple
API building logic for android integration:
1) Data base API with county selection. When country is given county code (0031, Netherlands) is given
2) Autocreate random SIP username in format:
3) Autocreate random SIP Password: EDCBA54321
4) Autocreate random website Username ABCDE12345
5) Autocreate random website Password EDGHE23932
6) Add phonenumber in e.164 format. (Requires some number rewriting because of type of number filled by costumer)
7) Information from point 1 and 2 needs to be send to the android application by a build API.
8) When account is created a SMS will be send that includes a random 4 digit code. Sms gateway API:
https://www.siptraffic.com/myaccount/sendsms.php?username=xxxxxxxxxx &password=xxxxxxxxxx &from=xxxxxxxxxx &to=xxxxxxxxxx &text=xxxxxxxxxx
• username: your SIPTraffic username
• password: your SIPTraffic password
• from: any phone number (Always use international format for the number starting with +, for instance +491701234567)
• to: the number you wish to send the sms to. Always use international format starting with +, for instance +491701234567
• text: the message you want to send
9) When user receives the SMS he needs to write this unique 4 digits
code in a box when the correct code is filled by the user, the account will be activated and can be use that account from that moment onwards.
10) When same phone number is used for a second time for registration and SMS is send with a code. When this code is filled the account will be reactivated and username and password is send to the application.
I would be glad to explain anything that is not clear enough currently.