You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am helping a school by donating them a school administration system that consist out of the following modules.
- Student Administration module.
- Employee Administration module.
- Class schedule module
- Grades module
- Financial module
There is no point in bidding lower then the previouw coder because the Coder that gets the project and is up to the challenge will receive the full amount where this project is going for and depending on the quality of the program and how this project goes you may receive a bonus. Although this is not garantueed!
**Before you accept please carefully read the following**
The program needs to be entirly written in Delphi and use a MySQL database to store the information in. Also the use of Raize components is required to give the application a better layout and look and feel.
I am looking for somebody that can finish this project before the end of the month (June). Or at least completed the essential modules. And needs minimal input to complete this project
A very important aspect of this project is the following and also it was one of the reasons why RentACoder took the previous assigned coder of the project on my request. I want to have a status update each week and preferably a few written updates a week on the progress but at the least at the end of each week i want to see the progress in a binary form (no source!).
**Once we have established that you are to finish this project in time and are able to meet the above requirements the project will be assigned to you/the coder. After it you will receive a sample application and the SQL script for creating the MySQL database (if needed).**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 9x, NT, XP