You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm running Aegir which is managing severalOpen Atrium sites. Users cannot change their own username within Open Atrium sites. With permissions I've checked "change own username" for the master Aegir site, as well as the Open Atrium sites. For testing, I enabled every role to "change own username".
When I try to change my username in OpenAtrium and click save, it confirms "changes have been saved", but the username doesn't actually change. For now I can manually change usernames through phpmyadmin, but that isn't scalable. I want the user in open atrium to be able to change their username. I'm hoping there is some obvious dumb thing I need to do. It's likely a setting or a module causing the problem. I'm confident I'd find the issue myself, but don't have the time this week. I'm looking for someone with good drupal debug skills. This is a bit of a tryout for us to test the talent for future drupal projects. If you figure it out in a few minutes, good for you. Price is fixed at $100.