You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a new drupal ubercart module.
This module should add into new product creation new fields for a new price value called "SALE price"
Check screen 1:
- Sale price has a "flag" (http://drupal.org/project/flag) that triggers its activation or deactivation. Therefore it will be possible to have a view of "products on sale".
- Sale price has a value field.
- Sale price has an expiration date (an email is sent to admin during expiration). When it expire it becomes automatically unflagged.
- Sale price could have an image attached and also maybe a description (not shown in screen).
Note that sale price will override default price until it expires.
Into catalogue page the SALE price is the only price shown to end users (check screen 2) until it expires. Then it will be automatically substituted by the normal price.
Into product details page end-users will see both prices in the same way shown into screen 3. Note that the image uploaded will appear beside the SALE price.
Ideal candidate should demonstrate:
* UC API knowledge in order to make quick or deep customization if necessary
* UC contributed modules wide knowledge
* Experience in building new drupal modules
Please keep from posting your bid if you don't have big PHP and Drupal experience and if you don't meet these requirements.
After task acceptance you will receive access credentials for working on our webserver.
You should provide status progress update at every request and you should notice us for any problems and doubts about the specs BEFORE than start coding. The specs are not changable during the work and any changement or differences must be agreed with us. Any behaviour that faces against that will be under your own responsability. You have to contribute to make an easy and fast communication by IM (vocal chat if its necessary too). We are fully available to support you in this work, hence we expect it will be an excellent work. We also expect you would provide the right consultancy for making this work better, if it requires.
- Drupal 6.x
- No core modification allowed.
- good and clean coding with a reasonable comments logic.