Need some work done? Post a Project Today
This project should be a no-brainer for a person familiar enough with php and mysql.
Basically, I have a database on my website that I want to query and show the results of.
What I am looking for is a simple HTML form (**VERY** similar to the search form in phpmydmin) attached to the database I want to search that does the following:
1) There is a drop-down list of all the column names in the database for the user to choose one
2) There is a drop-down list of the search terms ( ">", ">=", "contains", "does not contain", "is empty", etc)
3) There is a textbox / datepicker / etc based upon the type of field selected by the user in step 1 where the user can then put in the desired search criteria.
4) There are many rows like this so as to create a complex search.
Then, once the user has entered in the criteria he/she wants, they push a button and it converts their selection into a sql query, queries the database and tabulates the results for the user to see on the webpage.
I would want this to also allow the user to:
1) Save a search he/she likes, so they can simply re-use it rather than having to re-fill in all the fields each time
2) Sort the results returned form the database by clicking on the column names
3) Be able to export this to excel.
... Basically, this is nothing very different from the phpmyadmin search form except for the drop-down boxes and I truly expect a competent php programmer to be able to do this with their eyes shut. Also, just so I know you've truly read the requirements, please put the words "I got it" in your reply to me so I can know it's not just a canned response as I have received from SO many freelancers in the past.
And PLEASE only bid if you are CERTAIN you understand what it is I am asking for and are certain you can deliver this in a day or two!