You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a already made MS Access database with all tables and relations ready for you to work with. The data in the MDB file will be added on Web, but the reports will be shown and generated on the users computer from MDB file on web, by using MS Access. You are only to make the report part of the MDB file.
The project is a "survey" database, where a number of surveys will be added on a current customer.
From a undbound form, the user is selecting one, or up to 6 surveys for showing in the report. This form is needed to be made, in order to show the current data in the report.
The report must show:
- The scores from each question on each survey made (Vertical on survey date as header).
- The total score of each question category.
- A Comparison graph on the total score of each survey made.
- A Comparison graph for each category on each survey.
All questions, with categories are made ready. The report must be flexible concerning numbers of actual surveys made on one customer, but maximum 6 history surveys is needed to show in the report at one time.
Otherwise the report must cover all report functions displayed in the attached Excel file (Survey_report).
Good bidding :)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Office Pro, Access 2000, Access 2003, Access XP, Windows 2000 - XP, Access runtime version.