The successful bidder will provide several additional capabilities to an existing website:
1. Integrate and set-up a user Forum using open-source forum software (such as phpBB or SMF or others),
2. Create the ability of a visitor to receive access to "member only" pages by "registering". This will require development of a simple "User ID/password" process and database.
3. Provide the website with the ability to immediately download free e-documents to a visitor.
The existing site was developed using Dreamweaver/Fireworks.
The bidder should have proven experience with open-source forum software.
**BEFORE RESPONDING, please read the detailed "Request for Proposal (RFP)" that is attached as a zip file!**
This project will be successfully completed when the Bidder provides the
Delivrables described in the attached Request for Proposal (RFP) along with the following...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98 and newer