You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project involves the creation of a java (j2me) class file which provides a program (j2me) with bluetooth capabilities.
The class file should be self sufficient, and have the following methods:
This method will turn on the phones bluetooth capability and get it ready for bluetooth interaction.
This method will turn off the phones bluetooth capability, and clear any variables previously used.
This method will activate the phones device discovery system, and keep two seperate sets of arrays of services and devices discovered as well as any information regarding these.
This method will connect to one of the devices/services previously found and set up the phone to be ready for any communication.
This method will send data to the connected bluetooth device.
This method will return the earliest received piece of data from the bluetooth device (queue).
This method will close the current connection.
Each of these methods should make up a class capable of sending and receiving data (mainly strings) to another bluetooth device. Two cell phones running this class should be able to communicate effortlessly as well as communication between the cell phone and a laptop, printer or other device.
You can get the bluetooth jar file from: <http://www.benhui.net/bluetooth/tutorial_wtk2_nokiaS60.html>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All deliverables will be free from using third party support files, unless the files are free and without commercial licence.
5) The class file can be compiled under a normal J2ME WTK21 development environment (unless 4 applies)
The deliverables should:
1) Be compilable on a Windows XP system, with the latest java SDK and WTK21 toolkit.
2) Be runnable on a J2ME enabled cell phone.