You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need to upgrade an existing website's navigation by creating a custom search engine in .NET ASP - C# with MS SQL. We're looking for a sharp, fast working, highly experienced programmer to handle this and possibly future programming projects. (We own and operate several database intensive sites.)
The existing site is here: www.blackbookonline.info and a sneak peak at the revised site is here: http://22.214.171.124/index.html
The existing site has navigation through a link directory only. The new site will have a search box added to the headers and will be searchable by both link directory and through its custom search engine. For example, by typing in Texas criminal you'd get back a list of all searches for doing a criminal records check in Texas.
1. Install search box in the header.
2. Build custom MS SQL based search engine. (We will handle populating with information about current site content.)
3. Create admin area where we can log in, see current data, have a form to add data for new listings, delete old listings, etc.
4. Build the display pages that will appear on the site with serach results.
We are looking for an energetic, pleasant programmer to handle this with who has verifiable references and a high degree of professionalism. Examples of professionalism would be, 1.) You deliver the project on time; 2) You deliver the project on budget at the agreed price.
AGAIN, our firm has a steady flow of database-related work and this project is viewed as introductory with a strong possibility of future projects for the right person! We anticipate bids between $1000 and $2000 and the programmer must be U.S. based with bonus points to those in the Pacific time zone.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).