You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I will need the coder to do the following
1. A CMS for contents update, including Front Page Editor, News (Whats New), Featured Products, etc..etc..
2. A member subscription and management system, which allow users to register and login, valid period will be a must and can be changed by renewal the membership or edited by the admin.
Note, PHP+ANY Database (except Oracle, Access), will be run on Linux machine.
A develop and test platform can be provided.
IMPORTAND, all codings should be documented, so that the script can be upgraded when needed.
For more details, please contact me!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) FULL documentation must be included. A data-dicitoinary is also need to attached with the finished project.
It should able to run on ALL Linux system as well as php enabled Windows Server 2003.
A test platform on a Red-Hat Linux can be provided upon request.