I need someone to build a payment system using clickbank & paypal for my website (bankrollsports [dot] com. The system will let the member choose a package on my site bankrollsports [dot] com by clicking on the selected package. They will then enter their information (name, email, username, & password) as well as choose a payment option of paypal or clickbank. Then they will hit the "sumbit for payment" button and they will make their clickbank or paypal payment. The system will email the member with a thank you email conatining all their login/membership information. The system will have to email me letting me know of the new signup as well s their information. After making payment, they will then get an email with their login information as well as be taking to a "thank you/member's area login" page.
I already have an admin area built for another website that I would like this to be somewhat similar to. Will show this to the coder as an example.
The system that I'm using on another site has an password protected admin area with options of 1. adding new members 2. editing the current members 3. changing the password for the admin area. 4. broadcasting an email message to all the members 5. reducing one day from the members subscription 6. removing a member. 7. showing all payments made in the past month. I will need all these options. In the admin area, I will also need to edit the "thank you email" and the email that is sent to me.
I have a separate clickbank account then my other site for this new site. I DO NOT have a separate paypal account. So the new system must use the same paypal account that I am using for the other site. Type "SportsNow" in your bid to verify that you read the description.
Need someone who is willing to do this in a timely and professional fashion. Need to speak to the person on messenger and/or by phone. Must keep me up to date with what is going on.
- Everything must work!! Must validate paypal and clickbank!!
- MY WEBSITE CANNOT BE DOWN FOR ANY NUMBER OF DAYS WHILE THE CODER IS WORKING ON THIS PROJECT.
- Must fit the entire layout of my website and must look professional and distinguished.
- No not want complete ownership of this script but would like a copy of it that I can use wherever and whenever I need.
- Do not want links or any advertisement copyrights anywhere on my website.
- I do not want to be wasting money. I have changed the system over 4 times. I have paid out a total of $300 for scripts and setups for the system I am looking for and still have not gotten it. Therefore, my budget for this project is very limited for the time being. Would be willing to negotiate I need an honest hard working developer who knows EXACTLY what I am looking for by the description.
-If you need to contact me with questions, my email is admin at the domain of my site.
- I am very good to work with and I have some patience if I am confident I cant trust the person working on this project.
-Serious, honest, and respectable developers wanted who take pride in their work. Please do not bid interest on this project unless you understand EAXTLY what I am looking for by the description above.
-I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO CHANGE THIS SYSTEM AGAIN. I WANT THE JOB DONE RIGHT THIS TIME.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).