You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a program that can create hand-written letters with a mail-merge function. We imagine something that can store 10 different scans of each letter of the alphabet. The program would then randomly pull from this database in response to text that we type. It would then merge name and addresses from another database. The final output would be a printed personalized letter that looks like it was handwritten. The program would also create a matching handwritten envelope.
It would have the ability to create 1 matching page and envelope at a time or in batches.
The program has these requirements:
1) Mail merge a template with a comma delimited database of customers.
2) The ability to store 10 scanned images of each letter of the alphabet.
3) The ability to print pages and envelopes based on a random selection of these images and text that we type.
4) The ability to have random overlaps and spacings of seccessive letters.
5) The ability to have random height above sentence line.
6) The output would be a jpeg (or equivilent) file that can be imported into MS Word so that we could either print one file per page or 4 per page or scale.
In other words, a sentence I type on the computer screen when processed by the the program would generate a page that looks handwritten.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Office 2003