You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
OK we're looking to create a new website/blog.
I'll create all the graphics and have a general layout created for the blog to be designed like. Using WordPress.
Here are some things that I'd like the blog to have.
1. Calendar - not with posts but actual local events, people should be able to add events, and select feature events will be on sidebar of blog.
2. Advertising - integration of pHpAds and Google Adsense - it's just a matter of adding snippet of code to 2-3 areas of the blog.
3. Design - create blog similar to our layout that will be created for you. Use of CSS.
4. Feeds - add appropriate feeds or whatever you do for blogs. :)
5. Photos - photos will be on posts at a certain size - I'd like to click on a photo for it to pop-up at a bigger size.
6. Front page layout to be a bit different than the other pages.
Any questions feel free to ask (most of the other items are part of blog regular features and just a matter of turning off or on).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I am hosted on Pair.com
which allows for PHP - mysql databases, etc.