You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Specifications of the project:
The application should imitate the functionality of the site http://www.foodspotting.com in full extent.
Users "spot" foods by adding photos of just eaten foods via their mobile phones. These photos are tagged with the place, the geolocation, the type of food and a small description. This post is also synchronized to their respective facebook-accounts. Then users can comment, follow or unfollow foods. This information is used to build a detailed food map of europe.
- Signup process: very easy an clean via direct mail signup or facebook. Must be accessible via the API.
- Upload photos, tagging system: Must be very easy to use, even from mobile phones via their respective photo folders. Commenting/like functionality.
- Guides: Foods have to be organized in "guides", see fs.com for detailed functionality.
- APP api: must provide full access to all stored data (restaurants, locations, users, guides) and to the signup process for the later created applications.
- Basic design, sleek flexible design - orientate on fs.com
- Great shot/Great find functionality.
- Language system to translate site.
- Admin access: has to be similar to this one:
Username: admin Password: agriya
- Search field an maps: Must use local information (e.g. user location) to do related searches and map location.
PLEASE ONLY BID WHEN YOU HAVE REQUIRED SKILLS, I WILL NOT REPLY TO STANDARD MESSAGES!!