You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The primary function of the web site to be built is to allow customers to order prescriptions online. It will allow customers to order new prescriptions, refill prescriptions, and have an online consultation from a doctor that will either approve or deny the order or refill. It must be accessible over the Internet and be secure and HIPPA compliant. The company system administrators will also require login and the ability to add, edit, and change the status of orders, doctors, and patients. The system also needs to have a "shopping cart" type function to collect consultation fee, prescription fee, taxes, shipping and handling fees and apply the total order to a credit card payment, also providing an online receipt.
**_PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT WITH REQUIREMENTS.
NEW DOCUMENT (V6) UPLOADED Apr. 9, 2007_**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 8, 2007 2:46:58 PM:
My client has added a few more requirements. I have will attach the full requirements document (again) with the changes listed at the top with reference within the document. Primarily there are now 3 levels of administrator and a few report pages.
1. The public area of the web site will be fully compatible and useable by Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x and above, Netscape 7.x and above, and Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and above.
2. PHP and MySQL are approved technologies for the solution (Feb. 8, 2007). It is hosted on Linux with MySQL database.