You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
On-line 360 degree feedback is technique to provide information about the perceptions of a workers work behaviors. The Focal person (the person who will receive the feedback) chooses 10 to 20 individuals to provide him/her feedback. These 10 to 20 "Raters" usually fall into these categories, (Self, Boss, Colleagues, Direct Reports, Others). An invitation is sent to these RATERS asking them to provide feedback on the Focal Person's work behaviors. Feedback is provided via a form or survey on line (we currently have this feature). Once all the ratings are received a document is built and sent to the Focal Persons boss who uses it as a coaching or performance review document. The focal person is able to see the difference in perceptioin between his/her own view and the view of the other raters.
I want to automate the entire process.
1. A focal person registers and begins a process.
2. Focal person chooes his/her raters.
3. Focal person sends this list of raters to his boss for approval.
4. Boss approves
5. E-mail invitations are sent inviting the raters to (link) provide feedback to the focal person by (date & time)
6. Administrator (may be two levels) need to querry the data to determine who and how many ratings have been received from the survey forms. For example, Bill Smith has a total of 7 ratings; one Self, one Boss, 3 Colleagues, 2 Direct Reports.
7 Administrator decides to send a reminder invitation to those raters that have NOT responded.
8. Again, we are currently doing the survey part on-line but not the front end and back end parts (all the items listed above)
I'm sure there are other features we would like to have. The current on-line survey is not PHP (we would like to use php) long term I'd like to shift the survey to php. The challenge is not in building on-line survey forms or collecting data. The challenge is in building a rerport with the data collected thru the forms. The current survey software we use is old, outdated very much a legacy product. But it isn't supported.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Apache, php, our desk tops are Windows XP Pro