We need a HACCP and SSOP system for our facility it needs to be IPAD, IPHONE, and PC based programs. The HACCP and SSOP needs the following items:
1) A daily pre-operational check, in which an operator checks boxes as acceptable, unacceptable or not in use. If it's marked unacceptable, then the operator must write a corrective action. We need the ability to add items to the pre-op check and remove them easily. This is a daily form.
2) We have operational monitoring that is done twice a day. This monitoring is done same as number 1, in which it's either acceptable or not acceptable.
3) Next form is Critical control point verification. In this form, we verify our products for cleaniness. 10% of all products are checked and 1% are double checked. There are 2 Critical control points on this form. This data needs to come from our current SQL database from our scale and needs to pop up automatically. So 1 out of every 10, there will be a ccp check and 1 out of every 100, there will be a secondary check. THIS NEEDS TO BE AUTOMATIC FROM OUR CURRENT DATABASE AND SCALE. IT NEEDS TO POP UP TO OUR OPERATOR. In this check it will say if the check was ok or not ok. Also on this form is verification for chemical concentrations, item temperatures, and product age check.
4) This is a final tally report. It lists each lot, what was in the lot, the time, origin and date of the lot and weight of the lot (FROM SCALE). This is tied in with item 5.
5) Is a complete antimortem system. This also has to be tied into the scale system. There are about 20 pen locations where items are pulled for production. Each pen needs to have inventory in the pen, when arrived, and origin. We need to select a pen, select how many we are removing from the pen, and have the ability to sign the slip before it's printed. There needs to be a place for two signatures and a date and time stamp. This is how item 4 gets it's lots. We need to be able to add inventory when needed.
6) We need to able to ammend any records on the fly. Admin logins will be able to do this.
7) There needs to be different log in levels.
8) This has to be a seperate MS SQL database. OUr scale database can not be modified for fear of errors. We need this database for HACCP and it needs to pull info from our scale database on the fly.
9) At the end of the day or at a later time, we then need to review records. There should be an automatic review in which it checks for missing data. Once missing data is located, we then must be able to sign the paperwork. We wish to do this on the fly on both IPADS and PC. Once records are completed they need to be printed, with the hand signature or e signature on it. Records should print formatted correctly.
10) Information must be available REAL TIME.
11) A seperate record for pest control that is completed once a day must be included.
12) A seperate record for proper handling of product must be included.
13) The software needs to be easily modified. Such as adding new forms, checks, CCPs, procedures and uploaded documents.
14) We also need an area for a flow chart for our haccp plan. We also need an area for our actually plans that can be brought easily on PC and IPADS.
15) There should also be different record print cycles for different departments, so only certain forms are printed in that print cycle.
16) More may come as we think of it.
THIS HAS TO BE AS STATED or WE WILL NOT PROCEED