Hi. Need someone who is a .php expert that has experience with Joomla and the Scribd iPaper API. (See http://www.scribd.com) **I want to be able to accomplish the following:**
1. Convert documents into the iPaper format. (Our site has Users with login privileges. We are using Community Builder to handle this functionality.)
2. Publish pages to User profiles, based on what they have uploaded via their admin panel.
**Budget for this project between $300-$400**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).