You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would need program to be able to copy items in [url removed, login to view] (inside that java game).
1) Create account on that site.
2) Log into game.
3) You see items in your inventory.
4) Thouse are items which I would like to copy and paste inside game ( I don't want to take them outside from game).
5) There are lots other items in that game but it would be okay if you could manage to create program which could make (duplicate) coins in that game (gp-s)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).