You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need three java programs, and one evaluation of a program that has already been written. This a brief description of each program:
1) A program that reads two integers from the command line, then calculates and displays the greatest common divisor of two integers
2) Write a new method for a class that takes the name of another class, modifies the name and then assigns it to the first class.
3) The other greeter object is not modified.
4) A program that reads from a file in CSV format a sequence of real numbers, with the file name being passed from the command line. Calculates, then displays on the terminal, and also saves to a new file the maximum, minimum, and average statistics.
5) Read this program and determine the value of x after the program executes.
Additional Project Description:
09/09/2013 at 0:05 BST
Deadline: I need this done 9/10 by 6pm.