You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require a sales landing page for the sale of a current ebook (Topic discussed with successful bidder). The site will have the following inclusions:
- Auto responders
- Squeeze page, with digitial delivery of an ebook on entering buyers details
- credit card gateway and Pay Pal set up
- Short Video presentation on squeeze page and landing page
- Backend links
- data collection and collation
- digital delivery of ebook after payment
Most of the above inclusions will be provided by us through our 1shoppingcart facility (which will be set up at when project is being undertaken)
The successful bidder will need to be able to access our shopping cart for this purpose. We would also require the sucessful bidder's advice on the video download protocols. We require experienced coders that are capable of putting this package together and have the site up and running without problems.
A content for the Sales Page will also need to be created. The Ebook details will provided for this purpose. The content will need to be highly sales oriented and capture the emotions of the reader. If you are able to do the website BUT not able to write the marketing page, please advise.
The only parts we will be providing will be the ebook in PDF format and the video clip for the squeeze page. The coder will be responsible for the completion of all other components.
We require a turn around time of 14 days.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).