Things to expect from this website in the future:
Want to sell or buy bulk items online yet the shipping cost is too expensive?
Try buying/selling locally:
We would search for items that are located within 50 miles of your zip code.
By entering 00000 for your zip code, you would be displayed to any buyer that is searching for items. eg. online selling of mortgages, classes, ebook, printing....
You would be able to do the following:
1. create profile
2. enter zip code for search
3. log in
4. browse categories
5. search for specific items
6. search nationally
7. contact seller
8. log out
1. create profile
2. log in
3. place Ad - upload photos
4. place keywords for search
5. make payments for Ad using credit cards, paypal
6. delete Ad
7. extend Ad
8. log out
9. listing will be sorted randomly unless the listing is a featured lisitng, in which case it will be displayed on the top, sorted decending by date
1. delete accounts
2. create new categories
3. create sub-categories
4. view login statistics
5. view daily payment total group by State
6. print reports using zip code ranges, by city, by State or ALL
7. display statistcs about buyers
8. display statistcs about sellers
9. create homepage announcement - upload pictures
10. manage featured listings
11. send directed email to ALL, by State, by City, by Zip code ranges, to buyers only or to sellers only in bulk
12: banner Ad editting
13. delete listings
14. the charge for listing Ads will be controlled by updatable fields. eg listing fee for auto =$5, employment=$10, merchandise=$1, real estate = $100, basically all categories will have fee fields to be updated, featured listings =+$2, first photo free, additional photos =$.25
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Weekly progress report is manditory and should be filed every Friday.
This website will be hosted with the economy plan of
with MySQL on Linux using PHP. If need be, a deluxe plan can be choosen instead if Java script needs to be used.
See this site for a feel: