You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello, I require a PHP (5.3.24) function that converts single jpeg images (contained in data buffer / string) into a compressed (MPEG4/MPEG2/H.264) video file (avi / mp4 extension) for direct download by a web browser. No audio. Needs to be a common video formats working fine in Windows / Mac / Unix.
The following options are required:
1. frame rate: The output frame rate should match what's configured in a variable (1/16 up to 8 fps).
2. bandwith: The image bandwidth should be configurable from say 64 kBps to 1 Mbps
3. quality: The quality should be configurable betwen 1 (lowest) and 5 (highest)
4. timestamp: The given (as variable) Unix epoch timestamp and timezone (Europe/Paris) for example should be on each
image / the stream as an option (date + time)
5. can be natively in php (image library) or use (call/exec) /usr/bin/ffmpeg (RHEL 6.4 - ffmpeg version 1.2.1 Copyright (c) 2000-2013)
6. the images are being acquired in a loop, so there should be a separate function to add an image to the buffer / queue and one to output header / video data
7. the choice between two different video formats - maybe .avi and .mp4
8. no temporary files in the filesystem, should be using 32 MB memory maximum for caching / buffering
Please let me know what package / software / library you are thinking of using or this - and if you require more information
Additional Project Description:
05/23/2013 at 23:22 VET
demo php script attached - which kind of works but starts and downloads slowly, is unreliable and the frame rate seems to be realtime (at 1 fps -r 1) for the output file it takes 1 second per frame to download.... anyone?