You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project Description: AWS, HTML5, PHP, AJAX
PLEASE READ FULL PROJECT DESCRIPTION ATTACHED
Automatic rejections if:
1. You post one liner reply which is essentially "Please check PM"
2. You post one liner reply which is essentially "I can do this for you. Lets get started"
Note: Telephone or Video Conference consultation required
We are a growing company with geographically separated offices as well as multiple offices in the same cities and require constant meetings with people travelling between offices. We want to build a workflow scheduling tool to schedule meetings better and reduce admin costs. Right now we have approval for a proof of concept without using much resources but if the PoC works this will become a full fledged project involving a dedicated vendor like you.
We plan to build an universal iPhone/iPad app (given that our middle level managers and above have been recently equipped with iPads) for scheduling these meetings. The database will need to be created and run on AWS since we are not using any internal resources right now. Users will import any number of existing calendars using iCalendar feeds when they sign up into the service or anytime later. System will create a new calendar for them. Users can view these new calendars through iCalendar feeds in Outlook.
There will be a system of intelligent scheduling where the system will match free time slots of desired attendees with desired meeting time and date. There will be a concept of privacy where users will get to see free/busy schedule of others depending on what the others are allowing them to see.
We are looking for someone who:
1. Is available or have time to spare for at least 1 month (if can deliver faster, better)
2. Is a mobile app developer (iOS development)
3. Professional/Freelance developer or a parttime/fulltime student
Amazon Web Services, iPhone, iPad, PHP, MySQL
1. Universal iOS app
2. Password protected website for upload / download data into AWS database using
.xls/.xlsx files as well as DB admin work
3. Virtual machine image(s) to host the code (http://aws.amazon.com/articles/1663)
4. Step by step guide to access the DB and the deployed AMI