I have a social networking project of my client. Right now we are overloaded so I need to post this project here to get it done. Please remember that we are software firm so that you can make understand the technical issues.
Also before I move ahead with the description, I would like to clear few points with the coder, please answer these questions or your bid will be ignored. Thanks in advance.
1. can you give regular updates?
2. do you experience of working on social networking domain?
3. can you able to decide milestones when we approve your proposal?
4. You must be available through IM and able to talk on skype if it requires.
5. Please tell me you can handle prototype/design for the project? Please quote seperately for desiging as well as programming?
Now if you are coming in above criteria, here is the project:
- We want all the social networking features such as photo album, videos, discussions, polls, chat (simple flash chat) etc on the website.
- To have exact idea about what functionalities we are asking for, you can have a look on: [www.isysportal.com] (we want everything from this site). But we want simpler and soft look.
Please place your quote with project proposal. I dont want generic bid. Please include your portfolio/site link with the proposal.
If any question, please ask.
Thank you for your time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP - MYSql or ASP.Net
- We dont have registered server yet, so based upon the decided platform we will book our server accordingly.