You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need to add a feature to our vbulletin 3.0.7 software.
Everytime someone purchases a product from our store, we need the user to be added to the "paid subscription" group for a certain period of time. We basically want to reward buying customers with extra features on the forum.
We sell a certain currency, so the quantity of the purchase will also impact the amount of time the subscription lasts.
## What is the current situation
* When a user purchases 1 million or less of this currency, we manually login to the admin panel and add a subscription to the forum for 3 months. If they buy 2 Million, we add 6 months.. and so on.
* We get their username using information provided in the checkout process. This data, along with the rest of the purchase information is sent directly to a php page which inserts everything to a mysql database.
You must have thorough experience with vbulletin, php, and mysql. Please describe projects you have accomplished enhancing vbulletin.
Thank you for bidding!
## What needs to be done
* A piece of code that takes a username and **adds** subscription time to their account. This means that if they already have a subscription, the program adds time on top of the existing (e.g. Bob has 2 months left on his account, if he buys 1 more million, he will have 5 months left).
* A way to assign every extra subscription time to a specific order ID. This way, users cannot fool the system and ask for credits that do not exist.
* **IF** the user provides a username **and** their credit card has been successfuly accepted (we update the mysql database with this information within a day or two of the purchase), the function described above should be called and the user should get the credits they deserve.
* If there is no username provided, users should be able to login to a "request credits" page where they provide their order ID and username. We then need compare the order ID with our database to make sure their order has been received and accepted, **and that nobody else has already been awarded the credit deserved**
php, mysql, vbulletin