You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would like a single web page with a button to upload files to the server. Php has been suggested by my hosting company. No fancy graphics etc as long as I can edit the page in dreamweaver 2004 I am happy.
Files should be secure once they have been uploaded. The only person to have access to the uploaded files is ME.
1. Single button to upload.
2. On click they navigate to the file to be uploaded (default to the desktop initially, and would like to only show files with a certain extension).
3. Once file selected 'ok' to then upload the file to the server.
4. Let the user know if successful or not (prob best to send to success or fail pages, again no fancy graphics or text I will do all this).
PS Last project i got lots of bids, please do not just post "I can do this" without an actual bid price. Thanks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win 2000, XP and VISTA