Here a short-list of tasks I came up with:
This project will be very easy for someone who knows what they're doing. I have little technical knowledge and I can do it. I just don't have time for it anymore.
Please provide information about your experience and background as a webmaster and some references.
- design basic html web pages (sales letter websites)
- ftp sites to my web host
- update & add content I provide
Internet Marketing Knoweldge
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Linking Strategies
- Testing & Tracking
- Split Testing
- Shopping Carts
- Affiliate Programs
- Discussion Boards
- Membership Sites
- Password Protected Areas
Examples of existing sites:
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
websites need to run on all platforms
i'm on windows xp