You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Job: A simple 7 field contact form
- I (the website designer) would build the .html page called contact.html
- I would build the .html form and style using .css.
The programmer would:
- configure the code to the form
- edit the form if needed to ensure that all form info is correctly configured, form data will be emailed to my client
- ftp the file (to be re-named contact.php) to the server of the web hosting company
- test the form and page
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows - xp, vista