You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have small company selling online clothing and assesories. I have been looking software for inventory management. We are using oscommerce (php mysql) platform in shop. Sooftware can be standalone like access based vb or so on or online php mysql.
Things needed from software is capapility to handle clohting. For exsample there is one style of itme and there can be different sizes and colors from that style in stock or so. Can your program do that?
Software does not have to be so called POS. Things what we do with it is manage inventory. So as we sell items we entry this into systems and it supracts one from stock. Or if its not in stock we need to create purchase order. So we need reports and all the other stuff. Sales taxes should be able to handel its own for taxing. You have lots of experience so you know what are the usual needs for this kind of programs. Must be easy to translate also.
For more info donrt hesitate to ask.
For all bidders see new file for just to give a direction what iam looking for. I made it with access just for example its NOT a model that i want. So there should be different form either enter new product or update it, for sales , and when some product is not in stock it have to be ordered so purhace order must be created in such a way that i can add one item today for one supplier and then next tomorrow and at same time i use other "open" PO for other supplier to fill all orders. After there is enuff products to be ordered PO should be either straight email to supplier or copy pasted from report or so. I hope you got better picture. If still more questions please dont hesitate to ask.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) source code must be included
5) weekly midterm reports are MUST!
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 21, 2006 7:22:48 AM:
I added more info about project and one sample picture.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Nov 24, 2006 8:58:01 AM:
Yet there seems to be confusing what means "easy to translate..." Ok this means that my native language is Finnish so programm should be in english so i can easily translate it into Finnish. Of cource if someone can write it in Finnish that would be a big + but i dont even expect it so dont worry about. As long its possible to translate it ok and default language can be english.
win xp or so and i would prefer MS access 2000 or visual basic 6in coding.