You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need someone to write few functions for us in php by which we can do the following things with any pop3 email account.
1) Clean pop3 mailboxes with 1 click ( we already have this function in imap and fsock so if you are using any other way for the below requirements then you need to provide us cleaning function also using that utility otherwise it is not required)
2) Search emails from the mailbox using the sender email
3) Search emails from the mailbox using any word of subject line
4) Search emails from the mailbox using any word of message body.
****Remember whenever we search any email using 2nd , 3rd or 4th point , it shall show us all the emails that are found with that search creteria even if it is 100's and also it shall only show sender email and subject and when we click on subject then it shall show us complete message , it is something similar that you views while checking any webbased mail.******
5) Reply to all emails in the mailbox or searched emails (using 2nd , 3rd or 4th function ) with 1 click , means we shall only type the message that we want to reply to the above emails that we had searched or all emails in the inbox and it shall automatically send a reply to those messages like normal reply works through our webmail.
Also remember that all the searching / repling and cleaning processes should be very fast even if the mailbox contains more than 1000's of messages.
If you have done any such thing already show us the demo we are ready to purchase it .
Make sure that the time period you says while making the bid you can complete the project in that time only without much delays.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).