You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a xls roster that is requiring to much time in manual handling.
It is a rotating line roster and there are 22 lines/names on it (that part already exists)There are also 4 partimers and 4 supervisors all on same kind of roster on same sheet.
What I need:
-To be able to select the new date at the beginning of every week and with it everyone drops down a line into their new shifts for that week (names can drop or line number)
- To have a daily work sheet generated from the above that i can print daily (showing everyone on that roster for the day, and breaks)
- to have a fortnightly sheet generated for payroll which has hours worked and overtime (payroll sheet exists but is not connected to main)
- A drop down list of all staff names on all shifts so that when Tom changes shift with Harry their swaped over shifts change also (this currently exists and happens (concatuate and vlookup)
-there is currently as overtime sheet - I want overtime that is entered there to show up on the (existing) payroll sheet as overtime
- Similar to overtime sheet is leave sheet, i would like leave information that is entered here to also reflect on the weekly roster (as leave) Leave is holidays/sick/other/day in lue.
I would like it to be easy for the layman to-
-Enter new staff names and line number with the programing intact
- Shift swapping to include the break start and finish times (feautre currently exists but has only the start times of breaks included in code)
Basically I am paying for this out of my own pocket as i have to maintain this roster and its a major headache. I would like it in excel format but if anyone has a easier/cheaper option that i can save on my HD and do through browser Im open to that.
I can give you simply the names/line numbers and the times for the shifts and you can start from scratch or I can give you all existing spreadsheets - however you like to work. I have spent hours on these spread sheets and reckon if you know what your doing it would be 2-4hrs.
The quote should only be a flat fee, I wont pay by the hour, Im in Australia and can do paypal in your currency. I will pay only when work is tested and complete. Guarantee more xls work to you when we are done