You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project is about offering an online price calculator for hotel guests, where they can calculate the online price for their holidays:
First, there should be a field to choose, if the guest wants to calculate price for all-inclusive package (including ski-ticket) or standard-rates (with either breakfast or half-board only excluding ski-ticket). This is important, because the price for the all-inclusive package is different to the price for the standard-rate.
Depending on this choice, the following fields have to be present to enter their values:
1. Select room category: there are 3 room categories (with 3 different prices for each room-category) to choose from
2. Number of nights the guests will stay at the hotel: calendar icon for check-in date and check-out date -> based on this dates the number of nights should be calculated automatically
3. Number of adults (which will pay 100% of price = max. 2 persons)
4. Number of additional adult (if there are already 2 adults in one room then the 3rd adult will get discount of 20% of full price)
5. Number of childs aged 0-3 years old (will get 100% discount if there are already 2 adults in the same room)
6. Number of childs aged 3-6 years old (will get 70% discount if there are already 2 adults in the same room)
7. Number of childs aged 6-15 years old (will get 50% discount if there are already 2 adults in the same room)
*** The following fields are only visible / valid if the guest is choosing all-inclusive-package***
8. Number of ski-tickets for adults
9. Duration of ski-tickets for adults
10. Number of ski-tickets for childs aged up to 15 years
11. Duration of ski-tickets for childs aged up to 15 years
12. Number of ski-tickets for childs aged from 15 to 18 years
13. Duration of ski-tickets for childs aged from 15 to 18 years
After this entries there should be a final total price for all the selections made. Thats all.
I will offer full excel-sheets with all the prices already calculated.
Thanks for reading!