You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Build a Drupal based social networking site with all the expected features available today. Prior Drupal experience with this type of site is requried. Where possible, the site will use open source modules available from Drupal. Only minimal theming, capable of demonstrating the features, is required for this phase of the project. The site will have a large volume of traffic that requires efficient coding and knowledge of optimizing strategies.
Phase one development of ZindagiBook social networking site.
1. Site must be based on Drupal 6.0+
2. Implementation will use open source contributed modules where possible.
3. Modules shall work together cohesively, be well organized, and not contain any encrypted files.
4. Site must be coded efficiently and optimized to handle very large volumes of traffic.
5. Site will be entirely self contained and not depend on any outside services. Any exceptions to this requirement will be clearly identified in the feature plan.
6. No information regarding the functionality or content of the site may be disclosed in any form without the consent of ZindagiBook.
7. A development schedule with testable weekly milestones must be approved by ZindagiBook prior to acceptance.
8. Weekly updates detailing the site progress are required.
9. Timeliness is required. A single missed milestone will be cause for cancellation.
10. Project is complete when all source code is delivered, web site is installed and running on ZindagiBook servers, testing has been completed, and function capability verified.
11. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. ZindagiBook will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
2. Photos with albums
3. Invite Friends
4. Friend Suggestions
7. Events / Calendar
8. Import Content from other Social Network sites
9. New member registration
10. login /logout
11. Emails ??" Generated automatically
12. Inbox ??" internal email function between members
13. MY ACCOUNT - Member settings
14. PRIVACY ??" Member settings
15. APPLICATION Settings
19. Chat (Instant Messaging)
22. Corporate Info pages
23. Help Center
27. Business Account
28. Minimal theming to demonstrate features (must include menus)