You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is very important: please read
What we don't want:
* People who have negative feedback. We don't have any, we don't want to work with people who do.
* People with no feedback at all (unless you can show us actual working facebook game apps)
* People who are "just learning" the language. We have limited time. We can't work with a learning curve just yet. Maybe later.
If you got past this part, keep going, we aren't completely evil.
What we have:
We have a game engine that works very well. This game engine takes URLs and processes them, and returns JSON to the requester.
The engine interfaces with Facebook already, and pretty much does everything required to make a working game. We don't need any work done to the actual game mechanics.
What we need:
* We need a UI for the game. Something written in Flash or (better still) HTML5
* It needs to be very animated, bright colors, and meet the standards of companies like Zynga and Crowdstar.
What we expect:
* Timeframe: 7 to 15 days completion time
* Extensible: We need to be able to add functionality, fine tune, and change out artwork ourselves.
* Speaking of artwork: You just provide stock art assets, we'll change it out later with custom stuff.
* Work with us: We have a very clear vision of what we want; we expect some level of input from you (what is even possible in this short timeframe?) We need you to be available to answer questions in mostly-synchronous manner; meaning we are in GMT-8, we'd like to have questions answered within a couple of hours.
* Third party libraries: These can be used, provided they are under a BSD-like license or completely public domain. Nothing under the GPL or other OSS linceses that prohibit closing the source code. No paid for 3rd party libraries.
The details will be posted as a full Specification; I am currently working on translating what I want into a more technical specification.
How we pay out:
* 3 milestones will be created + final lump sum
* Milestone 1 is 10% of the total bid and paid out once we see the UI interacting with the API (this can be something as simple as requesting specific data, and returning a value we expect.
* Milestone 2 is 25% of the remaining balance paid when we see partial functionality in all aspects of the working front end (including, but not limited to, exploration, farming, building, the different areas of diplomacy)
* Milestone 3 is 25% of the remaining balance to be paid when we have completetion of the social aspects of the game - visualization of the Facebook elements, requesting friends, etc.
* The final lump sump will be paid when we have verified the game operates as we expect, there are no really evil bugs (things that crash horribly), and we are sure we are able to modify, add functionality, and change out art assets easily. At this point, we expect the full source code to be provided to us with no exceptions.
Please ask questions if you have them. Please research the companies I mentioned prior to bidding. You need to know what we want, and you need to be able to provide this to us. To do this job will mean more work in the future.