You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This brief calls for the production of a flexible, customisable template for development of Flash board games to be used primarily for environmental education with a marine and coastal emphasis.
Many elements need to be customised to allow a developer, with limited Flash knowledge, to produce quite complex games. I have mentioned in several places that text or images needed to be editable via an external text file. This may not be the best solution and I would encourage potential developers of this project to present alternatives interfaces for customising the template for a particular game, including using Flash components.
The Template developer will also be required to provide instructions for the use of the template software.
See attached documentation for full details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Oct 27, 2005 8:38:28 AM:
I have taken notice of the comments re the bid cost and have increased it to $350 US. We are a voluntary organisation and have limited funds so I hope that this figure is more acceptable to you and others. Thanks for your valuable feedback and I hope to hear further from you.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Nov 4, 2005 9:59:43 AM:
I have tried to respond to feedback from some bidders and have tried to simplify the board game template in a couple of ways without reducing the effectiveness of the game as a learning tool. Please download and check the documents attached to the bid request, the revisions are marked clearly on this.
Flash 7 player for Windows and other operating systems.