You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone to put together a small animation with fully commented actionscript code.
I need the animation to do the following:
1) Start off with 3 circles on the screen, these circles move freely around the screen and bounce off the edges.
2) If 2 of the circles collide with each other then one of them morphs into a square and the other morphs into an oval.
3) If a circle collides with a square or an oval nothing happens, they just bounce off each other.
4) If a square and oval collide with each other then they morph back into 2 circles.
This animation should run indefinatly.
I require that the coder who wins the project to send me the full .fla file.
I do not require that the coder give me exclusive access to the animation, if he/she chooses to use the animation for their own uses after, that is fine.
This project is just to help me learn some of the features of Flash so that I can incorporate them into some upcoming animations I need to create.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash MX 2004 preferably but any Flash version would be acceptable.